Thursday, January 29, 2009

Emily and Steven are Engaged!!!



Steven proposed to Emily last week! It's very exciting. Steven surprised her at the beach. We love Steven alot so we are happy for them. They are good together. I can't believe my baby is getting married!!!. They are thinking of being engaged for about two years so I have some time before my tears start flowing..LOL. Steven will be gone for about 8 more months or so and when he comes home they are going to start planning the date. Emily is still in school and also I know she's not going to plan the date to be before she gets her braces off for sure!! Lauren was sweet and the first night she heard she went out and bought Em a whole stack of wedding books and an engagement journal with a ribbon around it. Very cute and Emily loved it. It will be fun to start looking at wedding things. Last night we were at Disneyland and she and Lauren saw wedding stuff in a window on Main Street and they got excited and ran in there to check it out..LOL.






3 comments:

Angela said...

We are soooooo happy for them! I get teary eyed just thinking about it. :-)

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! They look soooo good together. I wish them lots of love and happiness forever!!!
Debbie

Julie's Blogger said...

Congrats to them, that is great! How exciting. The ring is beautiful (from what I could see in the dark @ Disneyland) lol. You must be bursting with joy!