Friday, May 25, 2007

My First Blog Post

I'm finally sitting down to start my blog. It's been fun picking out formats and colors, it reminds me of scrapbooking. I know I will be playing with this more and will probably change my entire format and color.... I am surprised I wanted to do this but I have really enjoyed reading other blogs and reading what's going on with friends and family and seeing pictures. Having most of my family and friends close by you would think we'd be totally caught up on everything but not so. I also find myself sending frequent photo albums and E-mails to friends and family that I don't get to see so much so this is a great way to share life!

My kids are very happy I've finally settled on this blog site. They were horrified to think that I might get a MySpace account and embarrass them by asking their friends to be my friend like some of my friends have done. I must admit I do have my connections to checking those MySpace pages....so anyway, here's my first post.

4 comments:

Angela said...

How exciting Kim, I am your first comment! Yeah!!!!! I can't wait to see lots of pictures!

~Sharon~ said...

Shoot, Angela beat me to it. I wanted to be your first comment. Well I am the second. Yea Kim. I can't believe I have a blog too. I really don't have time for this, but I guess I manage to find the time. Finally I get to add another friend to my list.

Angela said...

Caleb says your blog is, "Very Cute!"

Julie's Blogger said...

I know Abe makes fun of me for having a myspace page, but like I have said it is set to private so no one except who I want can see it and I have music to it etc..... it is a little more fun but family does not have accts so this is the best way for them to see us!!