Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Running From The Bull





Yes, this is my daughter hanging onto that wall for dear life because the bull behind her just chased her to that wall!!! She thought this was fun! She went with some friends this weekend to this event and decided to participate when given the chance. She said she had to sign a waiver in case of injury. I'm so glad she didn't tell me about this until after the fact. She wasn't alone in the ring. I don't know why, but when she told me what she did I just started cracking up. It's so her to try it. These pictures make me laugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! I don't think I could watch her do this. What's next?
Debbie

Angela said...

Wow! I can't think of anything else to say ! LOL

Julie's Blogger said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! I have always wondered why people like to do that? She is a thrill seeker, I use to be not anymore. I'm scared of everything now....LOL
Good for her though, that is a great memorie and when her kids are doing crazy stuff she can tell them that story.