Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fun Day


Me and Freddy

Emily and Maddy

Me and Em and Abby, Maddy and Freddy

Julie putting her kids in the car

Yesterday Em and I met my friend Julie and her kids at the park. I haven't seen her in a very long time. She has twins, Freddy and Maddy, and an almost 3-year-old Abby. It was a fun day visiting. I really wanted to meet her kids and also hold those babies. Em and I were just saying a few days ago that we really wanted to hold a baby so it was perfect timing for us and there was one for each of us and we didn't have to fight over holding them. LOL. I think my blood pressure dropped major points just cuddling with them. They are really sweet and I could have held them even longer than I did. I got to feed them their bottle too!!. They have the sweetest faces and when they smile it just lights up. I love Maddy's red hair! There's something so relaxing about a baby and the way they smell and smile. So sweet! It took Abby a little bit to warm up to us but she eventually did. She had fun with all the friends she was making in the playground. She reminds me of Emily when she was her age. She's very girly. It was great seeing Julie and catching up on life. It was a really fun day and great to laugh and forget about everything for an afternoon. Thanks for driving down here to see us Julie!


1 comment:

Julie's Blogger said...

Freddy looks like a linebacker.......we weighted him last night he was alittle over 17 lbs, Maddy was 15 lbs. He seems so much bigger then her......... They sure are cute, even my grumpy old troll......LOLOLOL