Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Where's George?

My friend gave me a dollar that he got in change with a stamp on it that said "Where's George?". It gave a website to enter the information from that dollar, the serial number, where you got it, what shape it's in, etc. and you enter your E-mail and put the dollar back in circulation and then they send you E-mail updates if people register it when they get it and you can track where it's been. The initial entry was from Amarillo, Texas in March 2005. I did this in July 2006 from Lakewood and in September 2006 it was in Santa Cruz, California and then I forgot all about it but the other day I got a new E-mail and it's now in Fowlerville, MI. Check Out Where My Dollar Has Traveled Here. It would be cool if every person registered it all along the way and told where they got it. It was pretty worn when I got it. The things people think of...I think this is interesting though. That was the first time I had ever seen this stamp and have never seen it since.

No comments: