Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Random Pictures

I have so many cute pictures that I just uploaded from my camera so I'm just posting some of them in no order





Emily and Caleb playing at the park.




I love this picture of Caleb trying to look over the top. He's so cute!





Lauren and Emily at Disneyland




Emily, Steven and Caleb at Disneyland on Monsters Inc.,



Steven and Caleb at Disneyland



Me and Emily on the new Toy Story ride at Disneyland with our 3D glasses



Angela and Caleb on the Toy Story ride at Disneyland





Brendan and Caitlin at Brendan's birthday dinner











3 comments:

Angela said...

Ok, first of all, when did Emiliy and Caleb go to the park, and secondly, I'm sad. I want to go to Disneyland! :(

~Kim~ said...

LOL..we took him the day we babysat him...We took McDonalds and had lunch there. I don't remember what day it was or where you guys went..I really want you guys to renew your passes. We have to go during Christmas season for sure!! Just do it....

Anonymous said...

I wanna go too!!! You guys have so much fun out there. I wish I would have stayed. I don't like it here anymore. It's too cold and snowy.

Debbie